[bksvol-discuss] Re: poor job/same title different ISBN

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:45:24 -0600

Although that is generally true, that is highly unlikely in this case since the
line missing, more than once, is a repetitive line, almost like a refrain in a
song.  It is in there some, but they have no notes even on pages that have no
text.  Something is missing, even if it is to say blank page, which is highly
improbable in a 33 page, non chapter book for small children.

Valerie