[bksvol-discuss] poor job/same title different ISBN

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:26:57 -0600

I have a question.  We had some children's books given to us and before I gave
them to a friend for her kids, I checked what was in the collection.  One of
the titles (Silly Sally) was, but had a different ISBN.  I opened it to see if
it was the same text, since they should be the same just different formats
(thus the different ISBN's).  I noticed that the copy of Silly Sally in the
collection, scanned and proofread by Trans Access, is missing some text
(missing some repetitive lines).

My questions are how do I report missing text, and since mine is a different
ISBN, should I submit it?  It is just a small children's board book and I would
probably do some enhanced picture descriptions if I did.

Thanks!

Valerie