[bksvol-discuss] Re: points of navigation followed by three asterisks

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:11:29 +0000

Hi Reggie and Cindy,

The space will be removed by our converter. People have been adding in
asterisks to show that there was a blank lines/space in the text (because once
the books go through the converter, that space will not be there). Please use
your best judgment. If a new chapter is noted by a name or a phrase, it might
be more helpful to have the asterisks to show that the name or phrase is not
part of the text. However, if the new chapter is called "Chapter Three," this
is likely obvious enough for people to understand that there is a new chapter
and the asterisks might not be as crucial. Please keep things consistent,
whatever you decide to do.

Best,

Madeleine