[bksvol-discuss] Re: poetry formatting

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:25:47 -0600

Hi Cindy,
I tried to look at the file in several ways, but my computers both consider
it anathema and crash vehemently every time I try to look at it. I wasn't
sure what exactly I was looking for because I wasn't sure what was or wasn't
supposed to be indented, but from what I could tell in the daisy version the
margin was flush left. My braillenote hated the daisy file so much it caused
two crashes and then the BN ate my books folder, aaaargh! So maybe Jake or
Gerald or someone else with more tech nohow and a better attitude could
check this out. <lol>
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Kellie