[bksvol-discuss] Re: poetry formatting

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:17:37 -0600

Hi Cindy,
I'll check it out--I'll look at brf and Daisy with both my PC and my Braille
Note. I'll try to let you know what's happening in terms of formatting,
although that can be a little hard to tell using speech, and most of the
formatting is lost in braille. Still, I'll grab it now and see what I can
learn.
Kellie