[bksvol-discuss] Re: poetry formatting

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:16:08 -0800 (PST)

Kellie,

If you have the time and downloading an extra book
wouldn't give you too many for your membership, could
you do me  favor and download Rudyard Kipling: The
Complete Verse?  (http://tinyurl.com/yqxey6)

Check out for me The Masque of Plenty, pp. 34-36,pp.
98  I didn't try to indent every other line--that
would have taken me months and months and months, but
where there were verses that were indented, I did
change the left-hand margin. If that system works and
the indentations are kept, then good. But if not, I
won't bother in the future.

I have found that one cannot do that in the middle of
lines, though, as I told Lissi.

Cindy