[bksvol-discuss] Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:59:15 -0600

Correct Pratik,  while I do enjoy adding some jocularity,  my
comments/concerns about quality are intended in absolute earnest.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
12/13/2004 03:22 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

I don't think Guido is kiddin here.  Besides, if he is, then, I'm not.  I
perfectly agree with sentiments expressed regarding the quality standards
needing to be more rigorous.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director