[bksvol-discuss] Re: please remove from books being scanned list

  • From: Karen Harshfield <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:20:30 -0700

No, no, no, don't worry about credits. Your reply did make me feel better though. Thank you.

I didn't know there was a list for in-process outsourced books. Where can I find that list?

- Karen

At 11:42 PM 9/27/2009, you wrote:
That's crummy. You're down as scanning that book (or were until I just now deleted it

When I didn't see it on any of the being processed lists I checked the collection (I thought I recognized the title. It's on John's list of new book. It was done by the African outsource group.

I guess Karen's unfortunate experience reminds everyone to check the list of books being outsourced if it is somewhere.

It would be nice, Carrie, if the outsourcers would check the being-scanned list, which is on the site, somewhere

Karen, do you need credits? I still have some I can give you--