[bksvol-discuss] Re: please remove from books being scanned list

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:53:54 -0700

Just to be most thorough.  The Baby-Sitters Club books that Jamie and I
prepared, and for which Jamie typed the handwritten parts, have not been
replaced by new copies prepared by anyone else.  The series has just been
added to by others.  At least that was the case when last I checked.  So,
that series is not an issue in this discussion.

Mayrie

  _____