[bksvol-discuss] Re: please remove from books being scanned list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

That's crummy. You're down as scanning that book (or were until I just now
deleted it

When I didn't see it on any of the being processed lists I checked the
collection (I thought I recognized the title. It's on John's list of new book.
It was done by the African outsource group.

I guess Karen's unfortunate experience reminds everyone to check the list of
books being outsourced if it is somewhere.

It would be nice, Carrie, if the outsourcers would check the being-scanned
list, which is on the site, somewhere

Karen, do you need credits? I still have some I can give you--