[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie  if you want to take Portraits of Valor go ahead--It's a big, heavy
book--literally, not in content. I only did a few pages before my little stroke
but it is interesting reading. I did some brief descriptions ofphotos but it
isn't at all necessary--as you will see--

Did you see the requests for sighted proofers a while back? I volunteered but
if you want to take them feel free. They'd probably get into the collection
faster if you did them

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/