[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:36:05 -0400

Well, for one thing, you could proofread your own books before submitting
them for an official proofreading. I do that, but mainly it's because I am
very picky and hate to see books filled with junk characters. I just scanned
two fairly large books yesterday and know I'm going to go through them since
I saw some issues near the ends of at least one.

-Alyssa
AIM: FaithsPeace
MSN: eternalhope7@xxxxxxxxxxx
site: http://lyssas_song.livejournal.com