[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:08:32 -0400

Hi all,

<smiling>  Well now, old Roger, you know what to do about this kind of
complaint.  This list is supposed to be for volunteer issues and for helping
folks with their books.  If we tightened up our topics and maybe did more
correspondence privately then the traffic would be less.  The Discuss list is
for chatting, mostly.  Maybe we all could try to police ourselves a bit better
so that folks wouldn't get bogged down by the traffic?

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT