[bksvol-discuss] please filter out books I cannot download

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:51:24 -0500

I too find it more frustrating to read book titles I cannot download than not to read them.

In my case, my frustration is increased by having volunteered for over five years as a validator. I understand that bookshare is restricted by its grant.It does feel like a slippery slope though, this grant thing. Soon there may be college level textbooks I cannot download because I am not a college student, graduate level textbooks I will not be able to access because I am not a graduate student and on and on.

I am registered as being over eighteen. That means I am probably not in the k-12 category. Please stop showing me books I cannot download.

E.