[bksvol-discuss] please check step 1

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:35:46 -0400

I just sent a message to someone instead to the list as a whole. Tiffany I think it was to you. Sorry. Anybody else, please check step 1 for Shopaholic Sisters.

Gustavo left a note saying to check copyright on the following book. After that, two other people, (count them two) took the book and then returned it to step 1. This is the kind of silliness which keeps the step 1 page large, messy and makes things difficult for everybody. Why anyone would take a book which just needed copyright verification and then return it is just confusing. If someone actually took time to work on this poor book, let's get it on to the admin queue before the "bookshare volunteer" takes it and holds it for weeks and weeks. geesh!!

E.