[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan:

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:19:04 -0600

Hi Dolores and everyone!

If you want to read more about the second book you are planning to scan and see what else is recommended, follow this link.

http://www.amazon.com/To-Marry-English-Lord-ebook/dp/B0078X2LMM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1361581110&sr=1-1&keywords=to+marry+a+lord+gail+maccoll+and+carol+wallace

I didn 't read about any of the other books on the page, but this might give you more ideas for books to scan.

Debby

At 08:51 AM 2/19/2013, Dolores Dean wrote
I am planning to sca nThe King's Spies by Simon Beaufort and To Marry a Lord by Gail McColl and Carol Wallace. The latter is the basis for Downton Abbey.

Sister Dolores

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV