[bksvol-discuss] place to mark described books

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:45:18 -0500

Dear Scot,

Do you have any idea when the box to mark that a book contains image description will be added to the forms? I hope you're it will be added to both the submission and check in forms as both scanners and proofers do picture descriptions.

I hope you received my list of described books. I have at least 3 to add, one I recently unearthed and two I've completed recently since I sent you my list.

Thanks.

Always with love,

Lissi