[bksvol-discuss] Re: picture inserts

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:56:07 -0600

Hi Valerie,

This is what I'd do. If the pages on which the pictures are located have
numbers which continue in a sequence with the rest of the book, I'd put a
scanner's note saying something like:  Pages 50-55 which contain pictures
will be found at the end of the book. Will be interesting to see how others
respond to this!

Susan