[bksvol-discuss] Re: phrustrated

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 22:37:23 -0500

the regular scan.  amber g.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denise Thompson
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 10:31 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: phrustrated

  Are you using the regular scan command to rescan or using the the scan and
replace command?

  Denise
  At 11:06 PM 10/9/2009, you wrote:

    I am trying to  scan a book.  and I scan some and I save it.   now here
comes the problem,  next scan it says do you want to save your changes and i
say yes but it does not add to the book like I want it to so it replaces what i
scanned before .  I have openbook 8 can someone tell me how to save it as a
whole book.  it does this if I have to rescan a page,  thanks,  Amber G.