[bksvol-discuss] Re: phrustrated

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 23:31:36 -0400

Are you using the regular scan command to rescan or using the the scan and replace command?

Denise
At 11:06 PM 10/9/2009, you wrote:
I am trying to scan a book. and I scan some and I save it. now here comes the problem, next scan it says do you want to save your changes and i say yes but it does not add to the book like I want it to so it replaces what i scanned before . I have openbook 8 can someone tell me how to save it as a whole book. it does this if I have to rescan a page, thanks, Amber G.