[bksvol-discuss] Re: phrustrated

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 22:27:37 -0500

Hi Amber!

Sorry to say but I've encountered the same problem over and over again with
OB8. Maybe others do it differently, but I open an RTF file in Word and copy
each page over to it as I scan it. It's very slow and cumbersome, but I don't
lose my book that way or have a file I can't open or access again. Why don't
you write to support@freedomscientific and see what they suggest.

Blessings.

Lynnsky