[bksvol-discuss] Re: personal books I have in process of being scanned

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:01:07 -0500

oh this is so cool.
Thank you and I will help validate some of them if you need help.

Laura Ann
At 10:33 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi G.Cindy and others -

I was just going through my computer to see if I had any books that were close to being good enough (in terms of being scanned) for bookshare.

They are all knitting books, with a few crochet, macrame, etc. kinds of books. I have 81 at this point, most not close to being ready to submit.

Ones I have that are close to being done, that you can add to your books being scanned list, are

        Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch
Ultimate Book of Dishcloths & Potholders by Ann Emery Smith (published by Annie's Attic) Knitting in the Old Way by Patricia A. Gibson-Roberts and deborah Robson
        Knitting Tips and Trade Secrets by Threads Magazine
        The Knitting Answer Book by Margaret Radcliffe
        Mason-Dixon Knitting by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne
        The Sweater Workshop by Jacqueline Fee
        Sweater design in Plain English by Maggie Righetti
        Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush
        Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles by Cat Bordi
        Aran Sweater Design by Janet Szabo
The 'I Hate to Finish Sweaters' Guide to Finishing Sweaters by Janet Szabo
        The Knitted Rug by Donna  Druchunas
        The Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques by Nancie M. Wiseman
        The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns by Pam Allen
        Knitting Counterpanes by Mary Walker Phillips

And I haven't forgotten about Folk Vests. I have to translate color and cable charts to text and I am procrastinating on finishing those.

Anyone .... please let me know if you want a certain book in this list finished before any others. I also have many more not listed in varying states of being scanned and OCR-ed.

I hope there's someone out there that can eventually validate these!!!!

- Karen

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!