[bksvol-discuss] Re: perhaps some rethinking might b in order?

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:14:47 -0600

Hi, Jackie. I use Kurzweil and always scan two pages at a time, and only one book that I scanned was rejected because of page numbers. This was because I was saving the book in RTF (rich text format) as I scanned instead of saving it in the KES (Kurzweil) format while I scanned and then saving it in RTF just before submission. Otherwise, scanning two pages at a time shouldn't cause rejection issues with page numbers. Maybe the scanning problem was something as simple as what I described. In my case, I rescanned the book in the Kurzweil format and then saved it as an RTF at the very end. Then the book was accepted.

Linda Adams

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>