[bksvol-discuss] Re: perfectly legal

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:59:37 -0500

Dr. Cross,

Please, go file a quality report so Bookshare will know that fixing
this particular scan is a priority.  Once you do that, Bookshare will
endeavor to bring the scan up to excellent quality standards.  If you
need to know how to file the report, please let me know, and I'll be
more than happy to illusidate.
Courtney