[bksvol-discuss] Re: penduly

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

I have download Penduly and am working on it when I get bored with or start to
fall asleep working on A World at Arms. The scan is near perfect--maybe if
there were scannos to fix I wouldn't fall asleep--and kt is beginning to get
more interesting, as I'd hope--but the autor's writing is not the best, at
least so far.

Anyway, after deleting all the illustrations and then seeing the book to
compare because a couple of words seemed wrong, I found that text and page
breaks are now "off" because of where the pictures were--and I've added some
brief descriptions.

It will be added to the collection soon, and then I'll take another book to
work on when I get bored with war. smile

Cindy

*

Jake&#39;s site for useful links: http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html