[bksvol-discuss] Re: pat price

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:07:27 -0500

What I remember about Pat was her enthusiasm. As I understand things, she was in pain most of the time, if not all. But she had a love of life that always came through when she talked about the next presentation that was being planned, or attended a meeting of one of the clubs. That spirit of exploration, of wanting to discover new things and share them with others is very important to what it means to be human. Pat had that spirit in spades.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>