[bksvol-discuss] part of the calder series

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:00:00 -0500

I just put Shifting Calder Wind by Janet Dailey on the step 1 page. I removed
all headers at the top of pages and made sure all page numbers were accounted
for. I will submit in 2 weeks or so if noone else does but someone might want
the credit for an easy one. I am working on another one in the series but it is
an earlier one This Calder Sky. Sorry they aren't in order but am putting them
up as I get them.