[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs for validators, general question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:01:41 -0500 (EST)

Cindy

On your question, I truly don't have a preference and can and do live with
either.
Personally, in the interest of processing more books rather than
concerning myself over style, I'd opt leaving things whatever way the book
got scanned/recognized in the interest of seeing more books validated in
the same amount of time.