[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs for validators, general question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:58:46 -0500 (EST)

Sue

I understand those who can not turn pages but are strong enough to click a
mouse.
But if they can magnify a screen cannot they magnify a printed book?
And a dyslexic would listen not read the book.
So, of the 3 you mention, I only see the mouse clicker actually viewing
the screen.

I am not trying to be difficult about this; I am trying to understand.
And even for the mouseclicker who cannot turn pages, are there not devices
that do that no?

And I'd be curious from an actual numbers standpoint, if non-blind print
handicap users make up a significant per centage of signed up users
anyway!

Just wondering and not attempting to be argumentative.