[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:38:30 -0600

Hi, Mike and Cindy! I do read my Bookshare books with a BrailleNote, and to me, the indentations don't make much difference. However, I would imagine that some folks may actually emboss certain books, so they may make a difference in that case.

Cindy, I think either way would be fine. I haven't noticed much participation on the lists from folks with print-related disabilities rather than visual impairments, so maybe some of them will weigh in with what is easier for them to look at. Thanks for your hard work, as always!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>