[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper size in Word 2007

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:33:23 +0000

Hi Ann,
I'm unsure which JAWS version you have, so I'm going to pretend that you don't
have one of the newer versions like 11 or 12 that have the new virtual ribbon,
or that you have that feature turned off.

* Tap the Alt key and right arrow to Page Layout.

* Hit Shift + Right Arrow until you hear Page Setup.

* Tab until you hear Paper Size.

* Press Enter and use arrows to select a paper size. They have a lot of them
listed. I don't know which one you need.

Thanks.

Jim

*