[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper size in Word 2007

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:50:59 -0600

Hi Marty,

Your method does work in 2010, whereas Mayrie's does not.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Martha Rafter
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 12:11 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: paper size in Word 2007

Hi Ann,

I hit alt to get the menu to come up, then arrow across until I get to the
"page layout" tab, then hit enter.  From there I tab until I get to "paper
size" and hit the spacebar.  I know that this method is sort of clunky, but
it works for me while I couldn't get Mayrie's method to work in my Word
2010.
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:14 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] paper size in Word 2007

Hi all,

I'm proofing a wonderful book by Mel Starr.  This particular file is
giving word 2007 fits.  It is adding soft page breaks in the oddest
places.  I think the best thing to do is change the paper size to
legal, but I can't find the proper command in this ribbony gumbus.  How
do I change the paper size in Word 2007, please.  Thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring