[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper size in Word 2007

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 17:14:07 -0500

Hi all,

Mayrie, I fiddled arount, and I googled my question. I tried it, but I don't think it worked, or at least it doesn't have appeared to help. I read everything on the subject I kept, tried a couple of things, and I still have 500 extra soft page breaks. My next operation is to try all that hoodoo about the lines instead of paragraphs if I can find it. I know there are 300 pages in the book. I took care of that. I just don't understand why Word does this with some books!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring