[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper size.

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:44:30 -0500

Hi Lynnsky!

Thanks for your explanation on paper size too. I think I will have the settings like you do, because I print on letter size paper and will try legal size when proofing to see if there is a difference between that and letter size while proofing.

Debby

At 05:33 PM 10/30/2009, Lynn I wrote
Hi Debby!

To change the paper size and make it your default setting for word, 2003:

Open Word;

Arrow down to "page setup and press enter;

Control tab till you hear "paper size tab";

Tab across the dialog box until you come to "default" and press enter;

You will be asked if you want to make changes and have the paper size you
have selected as your default setting.

I leave mine set to "letter" and change it to "legal" for each book I
proofread.

HTH

Blessings.

Lynnsky