[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper back scans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried pressing down the books a little
harder? Sometimes that works. Also, are you trying to
do two pages at once? I hate to suggest this, because,
of course, it will take twice as long, but  if you are
doing two pages at a time and you do  only one and
press it fairly hard it might work. On the other hand,
that may be more trouble for you than it's worth.

Cindy

--- Gisela Vazquez <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com