[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper back scans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:29:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it does make sense. Maybe the problems are
because of the size and kind of type and the paperit's
on. When paperbacks get kind of old, the paper gets
yellowish and fragile, I've noticed. I think youmight
as well not bother, especially because I think  the
books are probably available in hardbound which would
scan better.

Oh -- and I've done the same thing with names as you
did with Kellie and me. The other day I replied to
Duane and said, Hi, dave.

Cindy

-- Gisela Vazquez <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> and this time really...Hi Cindy.
>
> I've pressed down hard as i could. Honestly, the
> books are so darned small
> in size that I just don't hink it's worth the
> trouble. I don't know if that
> makes sence.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com