[bksvol-discuss] Re: paging issue

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:30:42 -0700

Hi Tracy,

        Try lengthening your page in word, and see if that helps.

Open the file menu
Down arrow to page setup
Hit enter
Hit control+tab to get to the paper size tab
In that dialogue, you can set your page length to legal, or if you want to,
use "custom" and type 22 in the edit box, which is the longest page length
that word will accept.
Remember to save the changes.  I can't remember if you use "apply" or "save"
before you hit enter on okay.

This should get rid of what you are seeing, which I hope are soft page
breaks.

Good luck, and let us know if it works, okay?

In case this doesn't work, I'm using Word 2003.  Just so we know if we're
using the same exact software.

Good luck!

Mayrie