[bksvol-discuss] Re: paging Valerie and Doug Maples

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 12:03:42 -0500

Still here, Jamie!  No need to enter the fray, we are good with the expansion,
especially after struggling through finding enough books to keep Nichole able
to read more for the summer reading challenge.  I am setting up a new computer
so the next few weeks will be crazy getting back up to speed.

Have a great day everyone and join us for chat in the Cool Blind Tech Chat
tonight at 8 Central.

Valerie