[bksvol-discuss] Re: paging Roger Drewicke

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 06:29:44 -0700

Hi Ann,

You may be able to contact him yourself.  If you go to the book history page
of the book you're proofreading, there should be a sendmail link where the
submitter's name is in the list of actions that have taken place with the
book.

The book history link can be found by going to the book's information page,
the page where you'd find the author, title, short and long synopsis.  Below
all of that book information are some links.  Just below the "reading tools"
link is the "book history" link.  On that book history page is a link that
is supposed to let you be able to contact the submitter of the book and ask
questions. It's kind of a pain to find, but it is there, or is supposed to
be. I've seen it on books I've proofread.

Hope that helps!  Let us know if it doesn't work.

Mayrie