[bksvol-discuss] Re: paging Patricia Kepler

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:59:31 -0700 (PDT)

I found an e-mail address I had for Patricia but the
message I sent was bounced back to me.

I've downloaded Oklahoma Sweetheart so I could release
it if she has her valdiated copy and can re-upload it
with the copyright info corrected. I took it so no one
would duplicate work she's already done. Katie, have
you been able to get in touch with her? Can you have
her e-mail me or giveme her correct e-mail address?
Am I remembering correctly that she recently had a
baby? I know Sarah did, and there was someone else due
the same time; I thought it was Patricia.

Cindy