[bksvol-discuss] paging Jamie Yates

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:17:15 -0400

Dear Jamie,

would you please send me a note off list so I can use control R to write to you
off list? Among other things I'd like to talk about the Making Out series. I
checked in Book one tonight and would like to proofread others. Those pages of
handwriting make it look as if they'd be hard to scan without vision.

Meanwhile I'll carry on with The Blue Corn Murders and High School Musical 11.

Thanks.

Always with love,

Lissi