[bksvol-discuss] paging Brenda Mueller

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:56:41 -0700 (PDT)

Boy, I'm really having trouble tonight. Now mail I sent to Brenda Mueller was
bounced back. Does anyone know Brenda? Has she changed her email address?

Are Kurt Yount and Brenda Mueller perhaps students who have left campus and
changed email addresses, or does the fault lie with their servers? Kurt's is
juno.com and Brenda's is smart2.net  Anybody know anything?

G.Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/