[bksvol-discuss] paging Blind parents and info

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to all
I got a call from a dear friend. She is Blind and has found herself regnant.
She is a single woman. She has a job and she needs some help. Could I possibly
out her in touch with some one this list who are blind parents? Thanks for any
help you could give. Please email me off list if you are interested. Thank you
so much.

Anastasia
aanamatia81@xxxxxxxxx