[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:13:23 -0700

Hi Valerie,

If there is indeed a table of contents, then, yes, I'd make a proofreader's
note describing the change in numbering.  However, if every story in a book
of short stories starts on page 1, doesn't the table of contents look
something like this?
Story First ... 1
Story Two ... 1
Story Three ... 1

And if so, what's the point of having a table of contents?  That is just
strange, and seems a little nonsensical to me.  But maybe that's just me.

Mayrie