[bksvol-discuss] Re: pages that won't scan right.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:17:56 -0700

Donna, I am using a perfection 1200 U scanner, and of course Kurzweil.
Generally when the garbled letters occur, it can be in regular text. For no
reason at all, they just happen. I notice, that it is usually at the top or
bottom of pages, but it doesn't have to be. I just got a book rejected, because
apparently two pages stuck together. That'll teach me. smile.
Jim Rawls