[bksvol-discuss] Re: pages that won't scan right.

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:49:20 -0400

Jim P, if we ever meet, I'm going to buy you lunch! You have just saved me a bunch of time working on a book I'm scanning. (big smile) Now this is way cool! Three cheers for Jim!

Monica Willyard

At 12:02 PM 6/6/2007, you wrote:

In the last several versions you can use the poorly recognized page function. ault followed with o o p . It gives a list of all pages below the confidence level set and will take you to the exact page.

Jim P