[bksvol-discuss] pages missing in following books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:14:57 -0400

If anyone can get the following ooks, I am missing a couple of pages in each. Having the missing pages will mean the books are complete and can be updated to validation queue.

Earth Power by Scott Cunningham
Dream Healer Two By Adam
The Craft of Research

The Craft of Research seems to be missing a lot of pages though I have to figure out exactly what is going on there. It seems an excellent book about how to write research papers and how to plan out the whole thing. Well written and a great scan but parts are not there.

Will give details off list to anyone with any of these books.

Thanks for helping make them complete books folks.

E.