[bksvol-discuss] page repeating at end of files

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:31:27 -0600

Has anybody ever experienced this? I had never seen it before, but was
reading Morning Glory, by Lavyrle Spencer and noticed that the last
few sentences repeated several times. Then within the last few days
the same thing happened in books that I scanned and was editing. The
last two or three pages repeated three or four times. Anybody know
what causes this? They weren't duplicate scans, I know that for sure,
and it's always at the very end of the files.

Pam