[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers etc.

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:45:45 -0500

I have validated lots and lots of history books for bookshare. When I upload them to the validation queue in rtf form they have protected page numbers and page breaks. If somehow these page numbers and page breaks are lost in the brf files or daisy files, surely fixing this ought to take priority over other more blue sky ideas.

E.