[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers are in brackets

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:52:13 -0600

o great – thanks, Roger.
Good to know!
Rik

From: mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 1:20 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers are in brackets

No, you do not have to adjust your awareness when reading. The reason that you
can leave the page numbers at the bottom of the page is because the converter
automatically moves them to the top.

On 3/10/2015 1:21 PM, ohio1803@xxxxx wrote:

  OK.
  Thank you.
  I will remove the brackets.
  I did not know about no longer needing to move the page number to the top of
the page.
  It has become such a habit.

  I shall have to adjust my awareness then when listening while reading too.
  So it could be I hear a page number and I just finished that page. Or it may
be that I am just beginning that page.
  Right?

  Speaking of page numbers, how are we doing with these Bookshare title books
that when you read them you hear two page numbers?
  Has that been addressed?
  I think it occurs when we have preliminary page numbers, before the regular
book’s own pagination.
  At least that is my theory of how it comes to be.

  Thanks again all.
  Back to work!
  Rik